Wednesday 3 December 2014

Beauty // Bleach London Silver Shampoo + Reincarnation Mask Review

Bleach London Silver Shampoo + Reincarnation Mask Review

I have been having my hair coloured by Bleach London for years, and so when they launched their range in Boots et al earlier this year, I've been meaning to give it a try. 

The first products I've picked up are the Silver Shampoo and the Reincarnation Mask. Being a brunette I have never had a need for a silver shampoo before, but after my most recent colour over 50% of my hair is now blond - so it seemed essential! While I do like this shampoo - it smells lovely and leaves my hair clean and soft - I can't say I've noticed a particular change in my blond. So on the fence with this one for now, I need to have a break from it for a week or two to see if I notice brassiness returning. 

However, the Reincarnation Mask. Wow. This is my hair savior! I absolutely love this product. I HATE getting my hair cut and only ever have the bare-minimum snipped so it often feels dry and course as it's in such bad condition (oops). After three uses of this mask, my hair feels completely rejuvenated. It's sleeker and shiny-er than it's been in years, and I don't feel that my recent bleaching has trashed it at all! I love it - a repurchase for sure. 

-R-

No comments:

Post a Comment