Wednesday 29 October 2014

Interior // Perfectly Trashy Upcycling

Perfectly Trashy Upcycling

am a big believer in a healthy clash between new and old both when it comes to fashion and home decor. My apartment is a hybrid of trusty Ikea staples, high-end slick goodies, one-off charity and vintage shop finds and genuine upcycling. Luckily, my boyfriend and I share the exact same taste when it comes to interiors so homeware shopping is a joy rather than a chore! 

We're always on the lookout for cool new additions to our place and I love finding them in the most unlikely places. A old-school Post Office around the corner from my apartment recently underwent a refurb and this included removing all the old signage. When I saw these two perfectly trashy CCs amongst the building rubble I pounced quicker than you can say "Chanello"! 

Cute no?

- R - 

No comments:

Post a Comment