Thursday 27 November 2014

Beauty // NARS Virtual Domination Palette Review

NARS Space NK Virtual Domination Palette

NARS Space NK Virtual Domination Palette
NARS Virtual Domination Palette from Space NK


I had to snap up the limited edition NARS Virtual Domination Palette as soon as I had a second! I have been wanted to try the cult Laguna Bronzer forever, and this palette had me at hello - the bronzer pan in it is actually deeper than in the stand alone product. Plus three decent size blushes (including bestselling Deep Throat that I love in the summer) and one highlighter it's amazing value for money at £45.

I am a sucker for packaging and I love that NARS have done something different. I find their rubber cases don't last well in a crammed bag on the go (whats with the peeling?!), and I like to take palettes out and about as they are so versatile. I am also someone who likes the inside of my bag to look as pretty as the outside, so this palette is a winner on all counts. LOVE! Get yours at Space NK or Sephora before it's gone... 

-R-

No comments:

Post a Comment