Tuesday 18 November 2014

What's In My Bag // Alexander Wang Rocco with Black Hardware

What's In My Bag // Alexander Wang Rocco Bag


{Bottom to Top}

Alexander Wang "Rocco" duffle bag in black with black hardware
Can't-go-anywhere-without headphones
Creme de la Mer "The Lip Balm"
The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter
MAC Lipstick in Honeylove
MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream in Medium Plus
Tom Ford Lip Colour in Blush Nude
Mentos Fruit 3 Gum in Blackberry-Kiwi-Strawberry
MAC Lipstick in Blankety
Chanel quilted glasses case
Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Lip Cream in Birthday Suit
House keys and keys to my Mini One, with grey suede tassel keychain from The White Company
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour No 2
Mulberry "Cookie" Wallet in Black
The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream

Wow, I have learned I carry around WAY too much stuff - and I am obsessed with coconut! Sounds about right! 

-R-



No comments:

Post a Comment